Just a place where comments on posts from Welcome to Markadelphia (i.e. Zombie Politics) aren't moderated out of existence.




Sunday, March 15, 2015

Another day, another bout of 'reasoned discourse'.

I'm still not sure how this is all going to work. I had a vision of simply posting all comments here rather than at Markadelphia to eliminate the dreaded random administrator deletion.

A couple problems with that. One, I tend to read and post at random and many of those replies happen during a few spare moments and are posted from my phone. I suppose I could post here from the phone but haven't worked that out yet.

The other is that replies are not only posted regarding the original post but also in rebuttal to other replies. Anyway, not sure yet. We'll see how I work this out.

Edit. Yeah, no way to do this other than to simply post my replies here as well as there in order to keep context and so I don't forget what I posted before Mark deletes it.




No comments:

Post a Comment